Meet Nibbles and Pip

26 February 2019

Tutu Tuesday, 26th Feb 2019!

TutuTuesdayNewHeaderDec2018jpg

Hi everyone, what a wonderful few days I've just had. I'm still on a glorious high from the #GrahamTour2019 live event that I attended in Sydney over the weekend.  If you didn't know about it, couldn't get in to be there, you can still catch a live recording, check out the Facebook link below! And yes, that's our friend Rodney Trinidad right at the start making announcements.  With out this God loving, faithful man, it wouldn't have come together as well as it did, good on ya Rodney!

https://www.facebook.com/BGEAanz/videos/782197865512905/






So it's Tuesday and what would Wirgie's world be with out a lovely Tutu to start the day!  I was looking for a dark blue & orange one but none suited today's card theme colours. So, I've chosen this one, very elegant for sure!  Oh and check out those shoes too! Very Audrey Hepburn looking :-)






Todays creating is brought to you by my upline, #KylieBertucci.  We have a colour challenge ( #CCFC01 ) happening over on our team Crazy Crafter's facebook page.  This is the challenge:

No photo description available.

What gorgeous colours!   Below is what I created with them as well as a list of all products used!

CCFC01Feb2019aCloseUp

CCFC01Feb2019a




Til next time, remember,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List








































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!