Meet Nibbles and Pip

08 February 2019

Fabulous Fridays @ 5'o'clock, 8Feb2019

NewFFatFoclockNov2018

Hi everyone!

Earlier in the week if you follow me on Instagram (#wirigie101) and Facebook, you may have seen this photo...



This week I have made a video tutorial showing you how I've done this using inks, daubers and the fabulous Stamparatus tool!   I hope you like it and can see it isn't hard at all to recreated projects like this over and over again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUvWtmRR_4M&feature=youtu.be




A list of products is below with all the colours and names of stamp sets for you. Here are a couple of photos of my finished card.

sample1a

Finished8Feb2019a




Thanks for visiting & til next time,

happy stamping, colouring & creating!




Product List












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!