Meet Nibbles and Pip

22 February 2019

FF@F'o'clock'ish, 22nd February, 2019!

NewFFatFoclockNov2018

Welcome back everyone to another


Fabulous Friday at 5'o'clock!


This week I want to showcase a couple of stamp sets that you could possibly earn as host rewards!  One stamp set is a freebie from the Sale-A-Bration promotion and the other is in the Host rewards section at the back of the current Annual catalogue!

My first card has been made using water colour pencils, Whisper White notecards and the Sale-A-Bration set Home To Roost.  Remember, one order of $90+ and you can gain this set for free!  How lovely is this rooster, it was a joy to colour in for sure!

HomeToRoostCloseUp1

Handcoloured using water colour pencils, blended with an aqua painter brush.

finishedCardRooster




My next card uses the Host set Pressed Flowers and I have done direct to rubber with some of the colours.  I've coloured the stamps directly using Stampin Write markers then 'huffed' on them just before stamping onto my whisper white card.

closeup1a

I've also used a framelit from the Wonderful Floral. I so love that oval, it's featuring a lot in many of my cards lately too.  I even made cardstock ribbon using the hessian like stamp in this Host set in Crushed curry.

finishedCard1a




So are you thinking of placing an order?  Remember, for each $90 spent, you can earn a Sale-a-bration item.  Some of the items are earned by spending $180.   Spend over $250 you also can choose to purchase Host items which are at the back of each catalogue.

So, til next time, remember,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List




























Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad

Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad

[126953]

$11.50














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!