Meet Nibbles and Pip

05 February 2019

Tutu Tuesday, 5th Feb, 2019!

TutuTuesdayNewHeaderDec2018jpg

Hi everyone,

Welcome back. This week I'm so excited to share with you a card creation that I've had in my mind for quite a while.  I am so very blessed to be on Kylie Bertucci's 'Crazy Crafters' team because both Kylie and her husband, Bruno, have created the best team environment for their downlines.   I am blessed because they treat their downlines like gold.  We are rewarded for our achievements and given so much encouragement all along the way.   One of my rewards recently is this gorgeous Dear Doily stamp and Thinlits bundle.  These stamps and dies bring back memories of one of my most favourite Stampin' Up! Designer series papers ever.  Now with this stamp set I can recreate in any colour scheme and the same colour scheme as that favourite paper, Eastern Elegance.

Image result for Eastern Elegance Designer paper

Today I've finally created that card that's been in my mind and in colours I absolutely love.   I've listed below what I have used to make this card.  Watch out in the near future for some more in a variety of colour combinations!  Just two ink pads, the stamp set, a couple of punches and some hand dyed ribbon!  Gorgeous!




 

DearDoily1b

DearDoily1a

til next time,


happy stamping, colouring & creating!






Product List




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave me some comments, it's nice to you know you've visited!